Thread: Does MAXON CINEBENCH will work on Intel Pentium M

Does MAXON CINEBENCH will work on Intel Pentium M

Hi,
    I have a laptop with Intel Pentium M processor and 4 gigs of RAM. I want to install MAXON CINEBENCH in my laptop. After that I will use MAXON CINEMA 4D. So I need a system requirement details for the same. I had not yet purchase the software. I am going to use it for advance graphic designing work. So it is important that system should work faster. What does I will need to use MAXON CINEBENCH. I had already a ample of RAM but I worry about the processor. Any suggestions really appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Does MAXON CINEBENCH will work on Intel Pentium M

MAXON CINEBENCH R10 is type of hard ware testing service. This tool scans your system regularly and tends to increase the system performance. CINEBENCH offers you the best real work test suit that assesses your entire systems performance. It runs several test that is used to measure that your processor and graphic card can create eye popping effects. The application can only be used with Intel Pentium Core or high processors. The tool first test your computers main processing speed. Then the software Cinema 4D render a photo realistic image. It uses up a maximum of the processor resource. It is very important that you must have a really high end graphic card also.

The application you are talking about is tool which keep your computer under check to render maximum high quality graphic. The tools is accompanied with Cinema 4D software. So you can do one thing. First install MAXON CINEBENCH and check how your system is responding. It is necessary that your processor must support sse2 architecture. Otherwise this program is will not give your optimum result. All Intel P4 based processor are equipped with sse2 support. But I am not sure about the Pentium M processors. You will have to read the technical specification about the cpu.

Intel Pentium M processor are equipped with SSE2 support which a must for your mentioned application. But what product you are going to use is needs a much high upgrade. The Cinema 4D application will work on your laptop but I cannot ensure you about the quality output. Intel Pentium M processor are equipped with a micro architecture to meet the today's high technical advantages.