Thread: Import xvid file in adobe

Import xvid file in adobe

Hello,

I have Adobe Premiere Pro 6 and have problems when I try to import XVid. If anyone has a solution please let me know, "Invalid Audio Stream", The official Xvid codec is installed and in VLC everything works fine. The problem is that in windows I could edit divx and xvid files, but now, when I try to import any divx/xvid file premiere has an error saying "UNSOPPORTED COMPRESSION IN FILE".

please help me

Re: Import xvid file in adobe

You could not import the video if the sound of your video is in AC3 format,Adobe Premiere does not import these audio files. This problem may cause the blockage of the window "importing files. There are several solutions. You can uninstalling all codecs and then reinstall the primary , to know the codec installed, install Codec Sniper, Otherwise the only other solution I found is to reformat the computer.

Re: Import xvid file in adobe

To resolve this problem you must Re-encode video by removing the audio source. Vitual Dub is the best software to use, VirtualDub is a video editing tool used for editing and applying filters. It helps Changing quality sampling for the audio. once you done with then extract the Re-encoded sound and in a format supported by Adobe Premiere.