Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2009

How do I play avi and srt files together

Hi,

I have recently installed Vlc player on my pc to play Some french movies which has English sub title, But there is problem playing files and sub title together , how do I play avi and srt files together, When i play the video i cant see sub title in the screen, please help me in solving this problem

Thank you
Old 02-09-2009

Re: How do I play avi and srt files together

You must keep the srt file together in the same folder as your avi file, In VLC you go to File / Open File and in the window that appears you have the choice to use a 'subtitles' file along with choosing the video file itself. The .srt file is the subtitle file. and Then open Vlc payer and play the AVI file, you Can see the sub title with the movie. In VLC you go to File / Open File and in the window that appears you have the choice to use a 'subtitles' file along with choosing the video file itself. The .srt file is the subtitle file.
Old 02-09-2009

Re: How do I play avi and srt files together

If you are facing a problem in playing the Avi files togehter with.Srt tfile then you can use DirectVobSub, it is simply a DirectShow filter which can be used to display subtitle. It integrates automatically with any DirectShow player like the Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, The Core Media Player and others.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,