Thread: Need rmvb player

Need rmvb player

Hello,

I want to play Rmvb file but I an unable to play it in Windows media player, What is Rmvb file and which player Support this format, is a RMVB codec which need to be downloaded to play this file format. I also tried media player classic. But no Use. Give me the name of Media Players to play RMVB video files,

Thank you

Re: Need rmvb player

Here is the thread which explains What is RMVB file. The extension RMVB (Real Media Variable Bitrate) is an extension of Real Player, for viewing, it is necessary to own Real Player. It is also possible to read these files with any player of multimedia files. To do this you need to download RealAlternative.

RealMedia Splitter allows you to play audio or video format RealNetworks (RM, RAM, RMVB, etc..) From any player based on DirectX. It can be used in particular combination of RealAlternative able to play RMVB files. Simply unzip the file RealMediaSplitter.ax (using 7-Zip) in the c: winntsystem32 or C: WINDOWSsystem32 as the operating system (Windows 2000 / Windows XP). Once this is done, the whole must be recorded in the registry: Start / Run and paste the following into the window.

You must have Real one player, This All-in-one digital media player lets you find anything and play everything. Now also includes an option during setup to install the Real Toolbar for Internet Explorer. RealOne Player plays all major media formats including Quicktime MPEG-4, Windows Media, DVDs, & more. Get RealPlayer free version.