Thread: weather channel desktop removal

weather channel desktop removal

Hello , I have recently downloaded and install the desktop weather software. I have tried several times to remove the weather channel from my dell laptop by going to Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, and when I try and remove by clicking "uninstall", it just won't work , please tell me how to solve this issue , thanks in advance

Re: weather channel desktop removal

Go to C:\Program Files and delete the folder that says Weather Channel. or you can use Revo Uninstaller , it is not just a tool to uninstall programs, but also a cleaner and removes traces of unneeded files. The application lists the programs, updates andinstalled extensions and you can get rid of it quickly via the context menu.

You can try removing it by going on safe mode depending on what operating system you have, if you have xp you can reboot computer press f8 and go under safe mode once you enter safe mode you can go to add and remove software and remove it , You will have to shut it down before you can uninstall it. Right click on it and see if there is an exit or open it and try to shut it down and then do an uninstall

To remove or uninstall Desktop Weather from your computer, click on "Start" - "Programs" - "The Weather Channel" - "Desktop Weather". Then click on the Uninstall program. Follow the prompts to remove Desktop Weather.

You may also remove the application by clicking on "Start", followed by "Settings", then "Control Panel." Then click on "Add/Remove Programs." From the list, select "The Weather Channel," and then click on "Add/Remove." Follow the prompts to uninstall the application.

To remove Weather Services from your PC, you click on "Start" - "Settings" - "Control Panel". Double click on the "Desktop Weather" weather services icon, then click on the "Uninstall Weather Services" button. This should remove any remaining elements from your system.