Thread: Where to download HP quickplay driver

Where to download HP quickplay driver

I have HP Quickplayer for my windows, but when I tried playing any videos on that it does not play as it is expected to be, I think its driver has been corrupted and fresh installation will remove this problem, so please let me know if you have any different suggestions as well as where should I download the driver for the same.

Thanks

Re: Where to download HP quickplay driver

When looking for the HP QuickPlay update to download, It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. the first thing you want to do if your laptop was upgraded from Windows XP to Vista or if the webcam driver becomes corrupt or is accidentally deleted. You may download the driver for it from the official quickplay site;

HP QuickPlay for Windows (2.3 to 3.6): e37437845d6425fa89e4f74a5f1af41f

Only thing now is getting the Quick Launch buttons to work for launching QuickPlay and a media player. The rest of the buttons work fine. Before that try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.The Quick Launch panel is not in Control Panel. The install for Quick Launch buttons are included. Now if someone could figure that part out.

I think You can't install the software under XP! It's only Vista compitable! but whether or not it works on the v3617tu is chance you will have to take and share with the rest of us. Early in 2008, HP Pavilion QuickPlay versions 3.0 and newer that are included in laptops and notebooks running Windows Vista must first boot into Windows and access their user accounts before the QuickPlay software can run.