Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-08-2009
Members

Usdownloader ( Universal Share Downloader )

hi
i am having some old version of Usdownloader ( Universal Share Downloader ) that seems to not working properly with my pc i dont know what is the problem so i am looking for latest version so i want to download universal share downloader 1.3.5.3 but i am not able to find it yet so please help me to get latest version ..thank you
Old 31-08-2009

Re: Usdownloader ( Universal Share Downloader )

I have not found universal share downloader 1.3.5.3 i thing there is no such version available you can get most latest version as universal share downloader 1.3.4.4 also check that you have installed and configure it properly.Universal Share Downloader is configured to work with more than a hundred free hosting services, including the most popular ones like RapidShare, MegaUpload or YouSendIt. It can also be integrated into Firefox (with the FlashGot extension) and Internet Explorer, plus monitor the Windows Clipboard for copied download links.
Old 31-08-2009

How to use Usdownloader
  • Download the latest version from this site from the section "Download".
  • Unzip (right-click the downloaded file - extract the current folder).
  • Start USDownloader with a green icon - ball.
  • Click the "+" button on your main window.
  • Insert a link (or several links, a window with itself increase), which must download and choose where to save the file. Click "OK".
  • Repeat steps 4 and 5 for all options.
  • Press the "Start" (button "Play").
  • The program will upload files.
Old 31-08-2009

To add to its server software updates, click Options > Updates and in the Update Server insert any of the servers link which is compatible. Make sure you have marked all the checkboxes except the last (this is the default position), after then click Apply. Now you can check for updates by clicking the Update program and plug ins now.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,