Thread: Need information on SecondRun TV plugin

Need information on SecondRun TV plugin

Hi,
    I have Windows Vista Media Center pc at my home. I have subscribed to NetFlix in my Media center. The problem is that I want to switch to a different service due to poor streaming quality from NetFlix. I had tried to solve this issue but I am not satisfied with it. Now I want to switch to different one. My friend recommend me for SecondRun TV. I need some user feedback on it. That how the service is and what are the features. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Need information on SecondRun TV plugin

Before switching to a different service did you ensure that your Media center pc is receiving channels properly. Try a trial version of SecondRun TV before paying a full subscription. This why because it is possible that due to your TV Tuner card issue you are facing the problem. Upgrade your TV Tuner card drivers and check back again. Properly check the cables and other connections. Also check out your internet connection weather it is proper or not.

SecondRun TV is on demand movie service like NetFlix. It offers you multiple on demand movies and shows. You can simply download a trail version and have a feel of it. If it works fine then you can sign up a subscription service. Otherwise there are more service. I will recommend better look for the local service in your area. If you assign a internet tv then do not subscribe from a faraway place. A nearby area service will be beneficial and much faster. As there are many internet tv service but better contact your cable operator for the same.

SecondRun is fine. I will advice to look for more on and then decide to choose one among them. Like Direct TV or any other. There is big difference between the price of such service. For your Netflix issue did you have the latest driver for your TV Tuner card. If not then upgrade it right now. Otherwise you will face the similar issue with other TV also. There are ample of services available so just look in to your area. Call your local cable company and get a set top box from them.
    SecondRun TV for Media Center