Thread: How do i mount mdf file on my pc

How do i mount mdf file on my pc

Hi,

I have download Need for speed underground from torrent but there is no setup file. there are two files. and both files area in .mdf format. i dont know how to open .mdf file format. I am looking for the tools that has the ability to open .MDF extension file.

Thank you

Re: How do i mount mdf file on my pc

MagicISO Maker is a software similar to Winimage, it can open, convert and create disc images. It recognizes a dozen of image formats, Process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including (ISO,BIN,NRG,CRF,BWI,BWT,LCD,CUE,CCD,MDF,MDS,VCD,CIF,FCD,VDI,C2D,PDI,IMG,etc). When opening an image, the software displays the files it contains, it is possible to extract or include one or more files with a simple drag and drop to or from Windows Explorer that s' displays in the lower part of the software. Magic ISO Maker is able to edit the CD or DVD images up to 10GB and make it bootable. You can also use Magic ISO Maker to create a disk image from an original CD.

Daemon Tools Enables you to evaluate full Advanced software functionality. Use variety of tools to work with image files, emulate up to 32 virtual SCSI drives and 2 virtual IDE devices and much more with advanced product possibilities. You can also burn disc images to all types of media: CD/DVD/HD DVD or Blu-ray. All you need working with images is in one application. Evaluation period is doubled now — you have 20 days to make your choice!

PowerISO can open, extract, create, publish, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO images. it is able to launch ISO files, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA and in a virtual drive.PowerISO is a tool to manage ISO images of CD / DVD. PowerISO can open and extract information from ISO files, create ISO file from hard disk files or CD / DVD. You can also publish an ISO file directly convert ISO files to other formats. PowerISO is also able to create ISO files self-executable.