Thread: Playon Plugin on Windows Media center

Playon Plugin on Windows Media center

Hi,
    I want to ask weather access of plug ins makes windows media center slow. I had subscribed to number of services like NetFlix and now I am looking to go for Playon. Other than this I have a ebay plugin, game plug in, etc. Does they will make by Media center slow. Because when I play movies on the screen the movie loads up very slow and sometime the screen flickers. This is happening after adding up plug ins. My audio sound sometimes gives a disturbance noise in the background. Any suggestions really appreciated.

Re: Playon Plugin on Windows Media center

I do not think that can be a problem. If you really feel that the problem is caused by them then remove all the unnecessary plug ins and use only the needed one. Playon is game plugin. You can instantly play online games, purchase stuff and get free coupons. It also allow more plug ins to add. The new Playon plug in has more added channels and optional components. some of it are Adult Swim, Channel 9, Food Network, Game Trailers, HGTV, Local Files, NBA, NFL, Revision3, etc.

Playon is a Digital Media Plugin. The fee for using the plug in is $39.99. Otherwise you can enjoy a 15 day free trail also. It is simple and easy to use. For the problem of Windows Media center it can be related to any third party software. Remove unnecessary installed programs and if possible upgrade your ram. Press ctrl + alt + del and in process tab view the list of running services. See which is eating up more ram stop it or remove it.

Update your system firmware. Update the firmware for the TV Tuner card and set top box. This will improve the performance of your system. It will not only increase the speed but also enhance the output quality. Right click on My Computer > Properties > Hardware > Device Manager. In the list right click on TV Tuner card and select properties. From the driver tab select update drivers. Second thing download latest codecs packs in your Media center pc.