Thread: How to burn mkv file to dvd

How to burn mkv file to dvd

Hi,

I have downloaded some matroska (.mkv) format videos from torrent now I need to convert them so that i can play those video on my DVD player. I need converter that can convert matroska to Dvd compatible format like AVI WMV DVD MPEG MP4 VOB. is there any one who knows How to convert MKV files to AVI WMV DVD MPEG MP4 VOB.

Re: How to burn mkv file to dvd

With AVI MKV Converter you can convert MKV files to AVI format, but also to divide them into smaller files and edit them: change frame size, frame rate and video compression codec and audio. The application also makes it possible to encode your AVI with DivX, XviD, Windows Media, DV Video Encoder, etc.. and the conversion of many formats MPEG, MPG, ASF, WMV, VCD.

You must download this two software. DVD Santa 4 and MKVExtractGUI . After downloading this two software you can convert mkv file to dvd and iof you want to add sub-title all you need is the subtitles with and extension of .srt.
    open dvd santa 4 , load the mkv file there and under subtitle choose extracted subtitle then youre all set.

Here is how you can conver the video using MKV converter

• Run MKV converter and Put your MKV subtitle in the same folder with MKV video and name as the MKV. ie. D: Moviechd-ntbos-bdrip.MKV D: Moviechd-ntbos-bdrip.srt
    • Then select "Add" button to load the MKV video files, this MKV Converter will automatically add your subtitle.
    • Click the "Convert to" drop-down button to choose the output formats;
    • Click the "Target Path" button to find the destination folder for output file; Besides, you can set the subtitle language in the Edit menu if you have several subtitle file in different languages.
    • Click the "Start" button to begin the conversion.