Thread: What is the difference between My Movie and My Movie Collector

What is the difference between My Movie and My Movie Collector

Hi,
    I want some major difference between My Movie and My Movie collector software. I know the that My Movies is a online DVD management tool but I want to use My Movie collector here. So I am bit confused between both. I had already installed Movie collector in my media center pc. I found this tool very simple and impressive. But still can anyone tells me more about this. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is the difference between My Movie and My Movie Collector

Movie Collector is simple a DVD library software. It add movies automatically from your screen and handles a big database of movies. The new version supports Power DVD 8 and 9 along with Total Media Theater. It can now handle a more amount of database. You can see the image of video on the details pages. Launch a Actor search and much more.

I will recommend you to use My Movies for your Media Center pc. Weather it is Vista home or Ultimate. It is a movie management and playback tool. The tool helps you to automatically index your downloaded data. The tools allows you to share your collection with online users. But that too on the users choice. It supports multiple languages and a copy service.

Both are kind of DVD management tools use to create your own DVD libraries. The major difference between them is that My movies has all features of Movie collectors. And other than this it offers more features like scanner, Disc Id and password protection. Second thing Move collector can help you to back up your file and while the other one helps you to save your playlist in many formats. According to me My Movie is better than Movie collector.