Thread: How to implement apropos to callmanager 6.1

How to implement apropos to callmanager 6.1

Is anyone using Call Manager 6.1 with Apropos? I get this software through one of the magazine or something like that and I used that after lot of efforts putting for installation but now am again facing for an issue that with the supervised transfer enabled the customer does not hear a ringing tone when the call is trying to connect with the agent. This I used basically for networking purpose for client but when I am translating into alot of disconnects because the customers are hearing about 10 seconds of dead air while the call connects. Has anyone been able to get around this?

Re: How to implement apropos to callmanager 6.1

You'll need to be careful with playing WAV files in the PIL with the Pre-Transfer wav file....PIL plays the entire file before attempting to transfer. The Cisco AVVID Partner Program sets criteria for interoperability testing by independent third parties and is a co-marketing program enabling leading product and services firms to deploy innovative e-business solutions. The Cisco AVVID Partner Program sets criteria for interoperability testing by independent third parties and is a co-marketing program enabling leading product.

Cisco CallManager is the software-based call-processing component of the Cisco enterprise IP telephony solution and a key component of Cisco AVVID. We also play a your "call is connecting" prompt but it doesn't seem to help, customers are still desconnecting during the transfer to an agent. CallManager software extends enterprise telephony features and capabilities to packet telephony network devices such as IP phones, media processing devices, Voice-over-IP (VoIP) gateways, and multimedia applications.

Apropos Technology and Cisco support open, standards-based architectures and share a commitment to interoperable solutions. The program provides enterprise customers with information regarding Cisco AVVID Partner products and services that an independent testing facilityThrough this vision, the Cisco AVVID Partner Program delivers the power of choice to enterprises -- the ability to extend the Cisco end-to-end architecture with our members' world-class products and technologies," said David Tucker, Director of Marketing for Cisco's Enterprise Voice, Video Business Unit.