Thread: Need Winrar portable full

Need Winrar portable full

Hi friends,

Right now i am using Winrar 7 due to virus issue i have recently formatted my computer an install Windows XP SP2, when i asked my friend for Winrar 7, he told me to try Winrar portable full instead of Winrar 7, he told me that you can get it freely on internet, but when i try to find it on internet was not able to get it. Can anyone provide me some information about Winrar portable and at the same time download link too.

Dwonlaod Winrar portable full

Normally Winrar is a 32-bit Windows version rar Archiver, Archiver an archive and management. At the same time Unicode is also supported in archive filenames, allowing the file name is not English to be handled painlessly. Winrar portable Version 3.7 includes numerous Windows Vista compatibility changes. New CHM help format. Support of UDF file format frequently used in DVD ISO images. Unicode support for CD ISO images. More space for file names in progress windows. New command line options for self-extracting modules. For downloading Winrar portable Version 3.7 click on download.

Download

Need Winrar portable Serial key

I am also having Winrar portable Version 3.7 with me but it's any try version can anyone provide me the serial key for the same so that i can use it as full version, i have try a lot to find it on internet but was not able to get any activation key. Please help me out with this issue. Thanks in Advance.

Serial key for Winrar portable

Quote Originally Posted by appueye View Post
    I am also having Winrar portable Version 3.7 with me but it's any try version can anyone provide me the serial key for the same so that i can use it as full version, i have try a lot to find it on internet but was not able to get any activation key. Please help me out with this issue. Thanks in Advance.
    We don't allow such kind of talks on our forums which is illegal, if we found you talking on such kind of talks then you will be ban from the forums.