Thread: How to cut mp3 using windows media player

How to cut mp3 using windows media player

I ma running windows media player 11 on my windows xp system. I have five mp3 file and i want to edit that file in windows media player. Can any one tell me how to cut mp3 using windows media player?

Re: How to cut mp3 using windows media player

To cut mp3 using windows media player you need to use SolveigMM WMP Trimmer plugin. There is another option to MP3 Split & Cut Multiple Files Software,it is use to split MP3s into many smaller ones. MP3 files can be split by a certain amount of seconds and minutes. SolveigMM WMP Trimmer plugin enables a user to cut or edit out a part of media file directly from Windows Media Player at high speed without quality degradation and problems with audio/video synchronization.

To cut mp3 using windows media player you need to Enable WMP Trimmer plugin in windows media player. Cool MP3 Splitter also Split a larger MP3 file to two or more smaller mp3 files. It supports splitting by selection, time and size.

Fast MP3 Cutter Joiner cuts and trims a large MP3 file (up to 10 GB) into multiple smaller pieces, and joins multiple MP3 files into a single file as well. Fast MP3 Cutter Joiner cuts MP3 file by file size, pieces count, time duration, and custom selections. The software provides a slider bar to visually position a cut points where you want to cut. You can also preview every custom piece, and cut with forward and backward overlap, fade-in and fade-out. The MP3 cutter keeps ID3 tags information and supports to custom title of target MP3 ID3 tag. For example: add sequence number to title, which makes you can identify output pieces in your MP3 player, iPod, and iTunes easily.

Download Fast MP3 Cutter