Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

File extension vob

Windows Software

Old 28-08-2009

File extension vob

Hi,

I have some DVD which i want to play on my pc but i dont know which playere can play Soft dvd's on my computer the video files which i want to play is in .vob format. when i play .vob file in Windows media player i do get Sound but there is no video. Can someone help me on this.

Thank you in advance.

Old 28-08-2009

Re: File extension vob

If you are using windows Xp then you must use InterVideo WinDVD .Its a DVD player with all the features of a real DVD player. Thus you will find the zoom functions, direct access to a chapter, BookMarks and many others. WinDVD supports video formats DVD, VCD 2.0, SVCD, CD audio, DVD Audio, DivX with subtitles as well as MPEG, MPEG4, ASF, AVI, MP3 or AAC. The audio side is not left since WinDVD in its Platinum version, decodes Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Headphone (Dolby in a helmet), has a mode 2 surround speakers and optimizing it on his 2 or 4 speakers. Finally decoding DTS DVDs and CDs. The software offers an array of audio effects and video enhancements of all kinds. Some seem useful, others are mere gadgets.
Old 28-08-2009

You can try with the KMPlayer is as a variant of Winamp specially oriented video. The KMPlayer is a media player-friendly, lightweight, compatible with many formats (DVD, VCD, AVI, MPEG, WMV, RealMedia, etc And supports subtitles. The software features a streamlined interface, fully customizable with different skins, colors and options. Easy to use The KMPlayer is no less rich in features: capture video while playing, adding effects, selection of codecs, inclusion of benchmarks in reading, etc.
Old 28-08-2009

BSPlayer is a video player compatible with many formats, including DivX) but mostly it offers options that make its interest: resize the window in real time, change the sound volume with mouse wheel , options for improving the display quality, AC3 compatible, DirectSound 3D, change of skin.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,