Thread: Vob to Wmv reduces quality

Vob to Wmv reduces quality

Hi,
    I had converted a number of DVD files. The data on them is in .vob format. Now the problem here is that I had converted the vob files to wmv. But when I played them on my home theater system the quality of video is bad as compared to the original. As Windows media player read wmv file so I converted them. But this eats up the quality of my video. My home theater system has a HDTV attached to it. And on the wide screen the image look blurry. What should I do here to create a high quality wmv file. Thanks in advance.

Re: Vob to Wmv reduces quality

You had not mentioned the converter which you had used to convert a vob file to wmv. It mainly depends on the software which you are using. If the converter is not capable of creating a high quality hd file then you should switch to a different one. Also it is important that you should define the video details properly. I will recommend you to download a proper converter. Another high quality format is mpeg and .h264 which is also known as Dolby Digital.

There are ample of Video converters available here. I will recommend you to get a DVD to WMV converter. There is a simple tool called HD movie maker. Hd movie maker is high definition converter that supports a range of formats. Some of it are WMV, mkv, avi, divx, etc. It is a blu ray burner also. The application is designed to create HD movies. So you can simply add you DVD and create HD movies out of it.

Download and install Ojosoft Vob to Wmv converter. It is a powerful wmv converter tool which creates high quality wmv files. Vob is traditionally a DVD video file. And WMV is windows media file. So both have different type of structure. OjoSoft's Total video converter is the best solution for the same. It provides a very high quality video output.