Thread: CoreAVC codec for Windows vista

CoreAVC codec for Windows vista

Hi,
    I am looking for h.264 codec for my Windows Vista media center. Now I had used a different codec before but that has created a system conflict in my computer. I had removed it and before jumping to anything else I want to know that which can be better. I had heard about CoreAVC. Is it fine for my system and what is the system requirement for the same. As h264 is a high quality sound and video format so its need extreme codec to make this thing work. Other wise my all work will be wasted. Any suggestions really appreciated.

Re: CoreAVC codec for Windows vista

Well CoreAVC is the best decoder for h.264 type format. It is the fastest software decoder available right now. The decoder helps you system to process at a faster rate on lower resolution. This gives you system more processing speed with HD Video output. It is not free so you will have to pay a small free for getting this codec. It is a valuable decision for those who really enjoy a HD quality output.

Don't worry about the system conflict issue. It is a high definition codec which is based on a MPEG 4 standard. It uses AVCHD blu ray and in HD DVD. It is termed as a next generation standard for the video quality output. It is fastest h.264 codec currently available. You can download a 15 days trail version from the official site. It is very reliable in terms of output quality. It accelerated decoding in any windows system.

The tool needs a minimum of 256 MB of RAM. And it is fully compatible with Windows. So just forget about the system conflict. It is a best choice for a h.264 quality. It comes in two edition one is Standard and other in Professional. I will recommend you to go for Professional Edition. The pro edition will offer you H.264 support, interlaced support, smp mulit core cpu support and nvidia cuds gpu support. Unfortunately it is not free. You have to purchase but you can try a trial version from the official site.