Thread: Need DVD to Zune Converter

Need DVD to Zune Converter

Hi,,,

My younger brother has just bought a Zune MP3 Player, its cool and nice. Now i wanted to load some media files on it but as you know it has different supported format. So i need to convert my DVDs to zune supported files. Could you guys suggest me any of the best DVD to Zune converter application ? Thanks in advance.

Re: Need DVD to Zune Converter

Well the best i can suggest you is DVD to Zune Converter that is available for download. is extremely easy to use DVD to Zune software, which help you rip movie from DVD for Zune with excellent image and sound quality. The best Zune DVD converter software also proves professional to rip and extract audio from DVD to MP3 and WMA that can be imported to Zune Player. It is the very answer to put DVD on Zune program for you.

Compared with other Zune video converters, the DVD to Zune Converter offers you unsurpassed high level of customization to rip DVD movie and put video on Zune video and audio by customizing file size, ripping DVD's any segment, selecting target subtitle and audio track, etc.

Features

• Rip DVD movie to WMV, H.264, MPEG4 playable on Zune.
    • Extract audio from DVD to WMA, MP3 for sync to your Zune player.
    • Support for Subtitle Selection
    • Support for Audio Track Selection.
    • Support splitting output video by DVD chapters, and titles.
    • Fully support MTV DVDs and Episodic DVDs.
    • Support customize output video file size and video quality.
    • Provide flexible output profiles, user can easily customize the video properties.
    • Support Dolby, DTS Surround audio track.
    • Various kinds of video crop mode.
    • Various kinds of video resize mode.

When i was having Zune Mp3 Player, i used to have ImTOO DVD to Zune Converter and found it really easy-to-use. It is DVD to Zune converter and DVD to Zune ripping tool, which helps you rip DVD to Zune MP4/MPEG-4 and convert DVD to Zune WMV video with outstanding image and sound quality. The DVD to Zune converter can also rip and convert DVD to Zune MP3, WMA, M4A and AAC music files that can be transferred to Zune player. It is the very answer to put DVD movie on Zune for you.

Key Features
    • ImTOO DVD to Zune Converter is compatible with all Zune models like Zune 30GB, Zune 80GB, Zune 120GB.
    • Automatically retrieve DVD disc info online including director, actors/actresses, studio, year.
    • Split the DVD title or chapter into several single video files by the specified split time or split length.
    • Rip any DVD titles or chapters with the selectable subtitle or audio, or rip a video clip (set start time and duration).
    • Customize the output video size before conversion with Bitrate Calculator. The bit rate will be calculated at once.
    • Support converting DVD to Zune MPEG-4 video with 320x240 and 640x480 resolutions.
    • Output settings are all adjustable like bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, resolution, and codec.
    • Get many files in the same content only once by adding multiple profiles for one source to get them converted.
    • Run the DVD to Zune converter in the background to finish DVD ripping and do other important things.
    • Take a snapshot of your DVD movies when previewing DVD and save the captured pictures as JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP.
    • Auto shut down your PC after DVD ripping, so you don't have to wait around your PC until DVD ripping is finished.

Download ImTOO DVD to Zune Converter

Well, thanks a lot for sharing this useful applications. As in the option i would like to go with the first one that is DVD to Zune Converter. But could you please let me know the process as well for converting the DVD to zune format ? I appreciate all your help.

Here are step by step process you need to follow:-

1. Free Download the DVD to Zune Converter and run it. Then insert the DVD.

2. You can see "Quick Guide" on the profile. Click the "Open DVD" button to open the DVD.

3. When movie starts, click "Convert" button. (You can change the profile, encode speed, output folder, set the subtitle and audio track according the menu on the preview).

4. You can change the output file or profile, there are some advanced output settings.

5. After the "Convert" completes, synchronize the video to Zune device.

Thats it!!