Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How can i remove Craagle from my system

Windows Software

Old 26-08-2009

How can i remove Craagle from my system

Few weeks ago, i have downloaded Craagle and installed it in my Windows Xp system to finds keys for some of the trial version softwares. Anyways , now i don't need it anymore and i think my system is getting infected with some trojan as well due to this application. So i wanted to remove it completely from my system. Could you guys please help me know how to uninstall Craagle ?

Old 26-08-2009

Re: How can i remove Craagle from my system

You should avoid using this type of apps that are illegal and dangerous for your system, in case of malwares and trojans. This program is designed to create advanced queries to various search engines in order to maximize search accuracy while looking for illegal material. You can uninstall Craagle from Add and Remove applet but sometimes some of the hidden files of the apps don't let it get removed completely and craagle appears again when you restart the system. So what i can suggest you is you need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool to remove Craagle
Old 26-08-2009

Detecting Craagle may be a difficult process and its removal may prove to be even more problematic, especially if it?s done without the assisstance of a removal tool. For this you need some good malicious detector. I can suggest you Prevx 3.0 that check if your PC is infected by malicious software such as rootkits, trojans, viruses, worms, bots, spyware and adware.Prevx 3.0 detects, removes, and protects, helping to keep your PC and personal information safe from malicious software such as rootkits like MBR, Banking Trojans like Zeus, BOTs like Conficker as well as regular viruses, worms, spyware and adware.

Download Prevx 3.0
Old 26-08-2009

To avoid the unnecessary risk of damaging your computer, I recommend you to have a good malware remover to track Craagle and automatically Craagle well as other spyware, adware, trojans, and virus threats in your PC. After removing it from your system also search for Craagle.exe that located in a subfolder of "C:\Documents and Settings" or sometimes in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files" or in C:\ or in a subfolder of the "My Files" folder. You need to delete this process as well.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,