Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Free Firewall for Windows 7

Windows Software

Old 26-08-2009

Free Firewall for Windows 7

I have just Upgraded to Windows 7 from xp , in Windows Xp , i was using ZoneAlram Firewall without any trouble , but when I switched to Windows 7, the Zone Alarm Firewall could not be installed on as they not compatible , so can you recommend any Good Free Firewall for Windows 7 , please Tell me Where Can i download firewall for windows 7 , Thanks

Old 26-08-2009

Re: Free Firewall for Windows 7

For now, it is advisable to use the firewall built,The Windows Firewall helps you to protect your computer from hackers and malicious programs. Windows 7 firewall is still effective as it is more flexible and easier to use. When connected to a public network in a library or Internet cafe, you can block all incoming connections. At home or at work, these incoming connections may be too large. Whatever the level of protection you choose for your profiles, you can easily switch from one to another.
Old 26-08-2009

These are the List of Some Free Firewall For Windows 7
  • Comodo Firewall Professional
  • Jetico Personal Firewall
  • Online Armor Firewall
  • PC Tools Firewall Plus Free Edition
  • ProSecurity Free Edition,
  • System Safety Monitor
  • Zone Alarm Free
Old 26-08-2009

Overall, these free firewalls are very good alternatives to commercial software and combined with a good antispyware and antivirus , they offer an individual a very good defense software for their computer

the best free firewall are in this order:
  1. Comodo Firewall Professional
  2. Online Armor
  3. ProSecurity Free Edition,
  4. System Safety Monitor
  5. Zone Alarm Free,
  6. PC Tools Firewall Plus Free Edition
  7. Jetico Personal Firewall.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,