Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-08-2009

How to convert video files to play on an iPod Touch

I recently download some video in flv format and i want to play that file on my ipod touch. Do i need to convert video to play on ipod touch? If yes then which is the best software to convert flv file?
Old 26-08-2009

Re: How to convert video files to play on an iPod Touch

Flash Video content may also be embedded within SWF files to play that file in ipod use TVideora iPod touch Converter, it is a free iPod touch video converter that converts video files, YouTube videos, movies and DVD's so you can play them on your iPod touch.
Old 26-08-2009

if you have an iPod Touch and want to play movies on it, you need to convert the video first. You can convert any video to play on ipod touch by using any video converter. It is an All-in-One video converting tool with easy-to-use graphical interface, fast converting speed and excellent video quality. Another option is VEMoDe (Video Encoder for Mobile Devices), it is a free software for converting videos from various formats to portable videos like (avi, divx, xvid, flv, x264, vob, mpeg, DVD's, YouTube, etc.)
Old 26-08-2009

Flash Video FLV files contain video bit streams which are a proprietary variant of the H.263 video standard, Video Format supported by ipod touch are : MP4, MOV, M4V, MPEG and Video Size: up to 640x480. You can use FLV to MPEG Converter to convert flv file in to MPEG.
Old 02-04-2010
Valentina_Sk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zool View Post
I recently download some video in flv format and i want to play that file on my ipod touch. Do i need to convert video to play on ipod touch? If yes then which is the best software to convert flv file?
I use Flash to Video Encoder PRO.
It converts flv and swf to different formats, mp4 for ipod as well.
Very easy to use.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,