Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to burn torrent movies into DVD

Windows Software

Old 26-08-2009

How to burn torrent movies into DVD

Hi friends,

I have downloaded some torrents and I used ?Torrent to download them. I have downloaded some movies torrents with the DIVX format , Now i want to burn them, but i want it to burn like the original DVD which has two folders it “Video_TS” and the other is “Audio_TS” . can you please tell me what is the best way to write it in a DVD-R to make it look exactly like the original movie with full menus.

Old 26-08-2009

Re: How to burn torrent movies into DVD

After downloading movies use any DVD Burning Software, use ConvertXtoDVD, This is a small program that can transform a few clicks of the mouse your PC videos on DVD. The software performs a conversion and also supports the input AVI, MPEG 1/2/4, MKV, WMV and other DivX with icing on the cake, MOV QuickTime. It also handles subtitles files (. TRS) and automatically creates a DVD menu to choose an episode of TV series for example. It automatically returns to scale videos and adjusts the frame rate and video format (PAL / NTSC).
Old 26-08-2009

Use DivxToDVD software to convert and burn your videos to DVD format. DivxToDVD is a 1 click solution to convert and burn your files from the Internet or other source into a DVD playable on your home theater or TV. DivxToDVD supports most popular formats like Divx, Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream satellites. Converting your files is a structure compatible DVD that you can burn automatically after conversion. It has an Options to choose the format between full screen and widescreen, PAL or NTSC are selected automatically or can be configured by the user. Chapters are created automatically and many options are available if you want to customize the program.
Old 26-08-2009

DVD Flick has the advantage of recognizing a large number of formats: AVI, MPG, MOV, WMV, ASF, FLV, Matroska or MP4 are recognized and automatically converted. Le logiciel propose plusieurs options de sortie : il peut cr?er les fichiers du DVD pour une gravure ult?rieure, g?n?rer une image ISO ou graver directement le disque. The software offers multiple output options: it can create the DVD files for burning later generate an ISO image or burn directly to disk.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,