Thread: Can't play files VOB files and Video Clip

Can't play files VOB files and Video Clip

Hello,

I have a good collection of Cartoon dvd, which are in IFO and VOB PUB. but it is Unable to read and I do not understand why since other micro possible with Widows Media Player. I really do anything about it. Is there a clear and simple explanation that summarizes everything you need to know about such things.
    Looking for a long time and nothing I found nothing.

Thank you.

Re: Can't play files VOB files and Video Clip

This problem can occur if the DVD you want to play contains a. Vob is too long. ,the common file types that are used by DVD manufacturers have a file extension. Vob or. Dat, and DVD video standard only allows single file extent. A handle extended under the UDF (Universal Disk) standard can describe only 1 gigabyte (GB) and larger files are more descriptors.

Film viewer from a DVD data file of a movie from a DVD disc, usually stored in the VIDEO_TS folder, contains the majority of data stored on the disc including video, audio, subtitles and menus, usually formatted as a stream of MPEG-2 system, the. decrypted VOB are neither more nor less than an MPEG-PS (Program Stream PS to stream or program) which is a variant of MPEG-2 which includes the time-code. Can be opened by various programs of video playback. You can try to play these videos using VideoLAN VLC Media Player.

Use AVSVideoConverter is a handy tool for converting video files between most popular formats (AVI, MPEG-2, WMV, DivX and Xvid, etc. The software does not simply change the format of your videos you can also add a series of effects rotate, add titles and quotations, split and combine video files, adjust sharpness. view details of the selected video and extract audio tracks or images of the film to keep them apart. AVS Video Converter is really complete, since you can create movie DVDs or VCD and SVCD from a video file of any format. Use it for burning engine integrated.