Thread: How to open srt files

How to open srt files

Hi,

How to convert txt file to srt file? I checked all over, but couldnt find an answer to open SRT files. I tries many players like VLC players, BS player, quick time player but no help. I have good collection of movies which contains Srt file. i have also adjusted all subtitle options in the preferences. but no change.

please help me

Re: How to open srt files

Try SubtitleCreator,Now you can create your own subtitles for your favorite DVDs with SubtitleCreator, you can put the source you want, the color that you like the most so. You can align the subtitles and show where you want, with an interface very nice SubtitleCreator is the program you want. It is known for its practicality and quality seen in the finished work.

.SRT is a plain text file used for recording movie subtitle information. Each entry in the .SRT file contains the start time and end time during which the subtitle is to be displayed. To open .srt file , click on the Properties of the .srt file and Click on the General tab in general Tab press the Change button and press ok, Now choose Notepad or WordPad to open this file , Click "OK." Double-click on the file. The .srt file will open up in either Notepad or WordPad. You will then be able to read and edit the subtitles.

Use Subtitle Workshop, The software supports over 50 formats captioning different (. Sub;. Srt,. Ssa) and displays superimposed captions while editing the video window located just above. Although Subtitle Workshop is primarily useful for creating from scratch with captioning, it can also be used to adjust subtitles to a video (synchronization) or offset, either by stretching / contraction of time.