Thread: What does User mapped section options means

What does User mapped section options means

I have installed utorrent in my pc and use it once in a month or sometimes frequently. Last day when I opened my utorrent I got some message when I downloading something that says: The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open. Previously it didnt use to show any kind of problem like this, so can anyone tell me how do I fix it? I would really appreciate if anyone can give any solutions for it? Thank you

Re: What does User mapped section options means

I was also getting that error message sometime back in some months and all I can say that this error means that a user is using the form and so I couldn't copy a new version over to the server. I'm using Oracle Forms, and I found when I stopped OC4J_BI_Forms I was able to copy the compiled version of my forms over. I get the feeling you're not using Oracle Forms, but my guess is there is an equivalent solution for whatever it is you are using.

1) If you are getting this error on your utorrent application only then first you will have to do a force re-check on the file (right click on the item with the error go down to Force re-check)Then go to C:\Users\"your_user_name"\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent and delete all the .torrent files that you are trying to download (you can delete all of these if u wish they just waste HDD space) finally start to download the file again.
    2) Furthermore if you have some port problem then go to www.portfoward.com then click guides, and under port fowarding, click port fowarding by router, choose your router and follow the steps there.
    and also make sure all your firewalls allow utorrent.exe

If you have any antivirus or firewall enabled then try to disable it and see if the problem persists. If that doesnt work then try to uninstall utorrent and install it again. Try to upgrade the latest version of utorrent if you havent yet. If nothing works then switch to some other torrent client software.

AVG Anti-virus is causing the issue. Here is the solution:
    1. Open AVG resident shield.
    2. Choose manage exceptions.
    3. Under Resident Shield Directory Excludes choose Add Path
    4. Browse to your torrent download directory
    5. Choose OK