Thread: How to convert Flash to Video or JPG

How to convert Flash to Video or JPG

I have some flash files that are in .swf format, i want to convert them to video and some files to images that is in jpg or gif format. Please help. i need to do this soon. I would like to prefer and application made for doing this. Is there any application to convert Flash to Video or JPG ? Please let me know. Thank you.

Re: How to convert Flash to Video or JPG

There are lots of application available online that can convert your .swf files to video or images. The best i can suggest you is iWisoft Flash/SWF to Video Converter. Without complex settings, you can convert SWF which includes audio, action scripts and movie clips to any video format. And it always maintains excellent quality of original video and audio.

It has some interesting features like:-

• Download Flash SWF files from any webpage with the SWF converter.
    • Convert Flash SWF files to videos in AVI, XviD, DivX, MPG, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MOV, MPEG-4, H264 formats.
    • Optimized SWF to video profiles for many portable and home devices such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Mobile phone, Zune, Pocket PC, VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.
    • Extract and convert Flash SWF file's audio stream to MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG.
    • Convert Flash SWF to animated GIF or BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG image series.
    • Record Flash game while you are playing it with SWF converter.
    • Trim, crop Flash SWF file. Add watermark on the output video.
    • Batch SWF to video conversion.

Download iWisoft Flash/SWF to Video Converter.

To convert a swf to AVI/XVID/DIVX/MPEG4 video with iWisoft Flash/SWF to Video Converter, just go through this simple steps:-
    1. Open the application and Input Flash SWF file from local computer.

2. Click the Settings button. Under the "Output Format" tab, select "AVI/XVID" as the target. You can choose a video profile or customize the video and audio parameters as you like. Then click "OK" button to save the settings.

3. Click the "Capture" button to start converting.

4. Click "Finish" button when you see the frame that you want to set as the last frame.

Thats it..

There is also a application called as Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro that is a professional and handy SWF converter that can perfectly convert all kinds of SWF to Video, audio and image in any popular formats .

It can perfectly convert the SWF with embedded or linked FLV file, the local/ online SWF and interactive SWF to video formats like converting SWF to AVI with Alpha channel, SWF to AVI and converting SWF to video/ audio in other formats like MP4, FLV, WMV, MOV, MPEG, 3GP, MP3, VOB, and so on for playback on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, cell phone, Zune, Pocket PC, DVD player, website, etc