Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Word Document-Saving the Mail Recipients

Windows Software

Old 24-08-2009

OMFG Word Document-Saving the Mail Recipients

Hello,

I am have an issue with Woord 2003. I have several Word templates that I send to a specific group of people every month. The template itself require very little modification, usually just a change of date or time. The purpose is to send a announcemet to users for security patching of server and that they will be unavailable.

My issue lies in the the fact that the messages are site specific and each site has it's own TO, FROM, BCC and subject. It seems that since we movede our enviroment to Office 2003, I can no longer save this information in the document and have to redo the addresses each time I send these announcements. It also seem that the oter symptom is that the subject always gets chages to the file name.

Any help greatly appreciated.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,