Thread: Can't activate Visio 2007 trial

Can't activate Visio 2007 trial

I have downloaded the trail version of Visio 2007 from microsoft, but however i can't able to activate it, Visio trial simply can't make the connection. Already searched the google foo this issue and tried everything to activate it but nothing help. Please let me know if you have knowledge about it. Thanks for any help.

Re: Can't activate Visio 2007 trial

Have you tried by reinstalling the trial version?

IF activating the trial version to full version, means you r buying license , so why don't you buy the full version directly? other wise uninstall the trial version and then again reinstall it. I'll suggest you to download another trail copy.

Follow these steps to activate the trial:

Step 1: Trial Product Key
    Enter the 25 character Trial Product Key in the Setup dialog box.
    Then click Continue. Next, the Microsoft Software License Terms will appear.

Step 2: Microsoft Software License Terms (MSLT)
    You must accept the terms of the Microsoft Software License Terms (MSLT) to use the trial. To accept it, select "I accept the terms in the License Agreement." Then, click Continue, and the Activation Wizard will open.

Step 3: Activation Wizard
    In the Activation Wizard, Select "I want to activate the software over the Internet" and click Next.

The wizard will lead you through the activation process. When this process is complete, you will receive a notice that activation has been successful. The notice will indicate the date when the trial will expire.

Note: If the activation process is canceled at any time by clicking Cancel or by closing the screen, or if activation is interrupted for any other reason, you will still have the opportunity to go through the activation process until you have successfully activated the trial software.

Follow these steps to convert the trial: You can convert from the trial software to a full-version either before or after your trial period ends.

Before the trial period ends: You will start receiving expiration reminder messages indicating the date when the trial will expire. At this point, you can convert to the full product in two ways:
    1. In any of the expiration reminder messages, click Convert, and then follow the steps in the conversion process, below.

2. At any time during the trial period (or even after the trial has expired), you can open any of the Microsoft Office System products, and in the Help menu: click "Activate your software".

After the trial period expires: The software goes into reduced functionality mode. Some of the limitations of reduced functionality mode include the following:
    • You can not create any new files.
    • You can view existing files, but you can not modify them.
    • You can print files, but you can not save them.