Thread: How to play iso files on my pc

How to play iso files on my pc

Hi,

I have recently downloaded 15Gb movies but all are in ISO format, and I don’t have a dvd burner, I When i click on ISO file it ask mo choose program from list, I tried with few players but could not be able to play iso files on my pc, Is there any way I can play the .iso file straight from my hard drive.

Thank you

Re: How to play iso files on my pc

You need to download demon tools, Daemon tools is the software emulation CD-ROM! It allows, like many others to emulate one or more drives on your PC then stands by the number of options it offers. It is thus possible to mount most types of existing disk image (CUE, ISO, CCD ). The new version adds an adware but you can disable the software installation by unchecking the "Daemon Tools Search Bar".

Download and install Phantom CD , This software will enable you to mount ISO or BIN/CUE disc images as virtual CD. Use disc images for your CD and DVD backup. Replace your physical discs to avoid wear and tear on your optical drive, and to avoid disc problems resulted from heat, scratch, and dirt. Enjoy reading speed up to 200 times faster than a physical disc, allowing your application and games to start and run faster.

Use ISODisk , This little wonder ISODisk evocative name, will not only create a disc image in ISO format from any CD or DVD, but also to mount and run directly to 20 ISO files simultaneously. To obtain these functions, now vital, united at the heart of one application to the clear interface, simple installation and a small system reboot will be required. To create a disk image in record time, you just slide your CD or DVD into your drive and select a destination location for the ISO file. To mount your precious files. ISO, click the "Mount ISO Image as Visual Disk". Choose your virtual drive and specify the location of your disk image. That's it!