Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Best Mp4 file size converter

Windows Software

Old 22-08-2009

Best Mp4 file size converter

Hello,

I m looking a mp4 video convert that can convert almost any video into mp4 with custom size. I have Some High definition video files. I encoded a these hd movies in to MP4 format and burn it using nero. but when i play the video it doesnt play at all. It shows Video codec supported. i need a video converter which have file resize option.

Thanks

Old 22-08-2009

Re: Mp4 best file size

WinAVI iPod/PSP/3GP/MP4 Video Converter lets, convert videos to MP4 or 3GP formats, including an iPod, a PSP or a mobile phone. The software handles the conversion from AVI, ASF, MOV, RM, WMV, SWF, MKV and Ogm and offers several pre-defined profiles for the equipment concerned. If you want more precise control of encoding parameters, an Advanced button allows you to crop the image, adjust the aspect ratio, adjust the resolution, frame rate or bitrate. A module for batch conversion is also available.
Old 22-08-2009

Re: Best Mp4 file size converter

Nero adds its own extra icon and properties handlers for .mp4 files.this will automatically encode the Mp4 file to suitable size so that it can play to your dvd players but you may get dull video quality. To solve the problem you have to register another decoder for nero ffdshow and matroskaplitter combination works in your case. Disable preview functionality in windows xp.
Old 22-08-2009

Re: Best Mp4 file size converter

Use total video converter. It converts all video formats: 3GP, MP4, PSP, Ipod, DVD, VCD, AVI, FLV and SWF. It consists of Total Video Player that converts audio and video Audio CD, SVCD, VCD and DVD. there is an option which let you resize the video size.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,