Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Convert pal to ntsc .mov

Windows Software

Old 22-08-2009

Convert pal to ntsc .mov

Hi,

I want to convert some pal movies in to ntsc .mov. I want to convert hem in to mov format. I downloaded many Video converter but none of them supoports .mov Format. I tried with ImToo Mpeg encoder But when i try to convert the video it shows Fail status. please help me. i am using windows xp and i also have macbook. Please give me any software so that i can convert these movies.

Thanks

Old 22-08-2009

Re: Convert pal to ntsc .mov

You must use Digital Media Converter, Digital Media Converter makes it easy for you to convert your video and audio files from one format to another. To organize and batch convert between DVD, VCD, AVI (DivX, MS MPEG4, uncompressed, etc), MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (PAL, NTSC), MP3, MOV, WMA, WMV, DVR - MS, and WAV. It can Convert DVD video between PAL and NTSC standards.
Old 22-08-2009

Re: Convert pal to ntsc .mov

Use Aiseesoft M2TS Converter, this program can convert HD video to general video, convert video to general HD video , convert among HD videos, such as HD TS, MTS HD, HD WMV, MPG HD, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC, HD AVI, HD ASF, etc at fastest speed and excellent image / sound quality with least quality loss.

1: Click "Add File" button, it would pop up one window, and select the file you want to convert on this window.
2: Choose output format ie .mov
Select output format you want from the "Profile" drop down list.
Note: Click "Settings" button, you can set your video and audio parameters, click "ok" after Set edit video and audio parameters.
3: Click the "Start" button to start your conversion.
Just wait a moment, then your conversion will be finished.

Some powerful functions such as "Merge", "Trim," "Effect", "Snapshot", "Crop" are all available.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,