Thread: Download VideoRedo TV suite for Windows Vista

Download VideoRedo TV suite for Windows Vista

Hi,
    I want to download VideoRedo TV suite for Windows Vista PC. I was using a trial version which is expired. I am Nero now. But Nero is just a burner it does cut mpeg videos. I want to create some DVD shows and VideoRedo is useful for that. I also do not know to use different movie editors. Does anyone has a download link of the full version. After a upgrade to full version what more features and benefits does I can drive from the software. Thanks in advance.

Re: Download VideoRedo TV suite for Windows Vista

It is a fast way to create simple and easy DVD TV shows, movies and other things. I had used it many self and discovered lot of features in it. The best thing I like is the movie editor part. Unlike other products it is all in one pack. You does not need multiple software's for other uses. It is specifically designed to edit MPEG2 files quickly and burn your own customizable DVD. But unfortunately you cannot download a free version for the software. You have to pay a small fee to get the entire pack. You can see on the site for more details.

There are currently two versions available for the software. The first one is VideoRedo Suite and the second one is VideoRedo Plus. I am listing you the some of the best features which you can access if you buy the entire version. Both products offers you a one button create dvd service. The recording and burning quality is much higher and easier. The GUI interface makes it easy to use. Simple preset and custom menu offers you a more easy process to generate a DVD. You can convert a HD movie to SD. In the plus edition you have more benefits. Like Automatic repair system. This services will provide you a better transmission and perfect compression for over the air channels. A accurate FPS at the time of video editing. A commercial add detection service and much more.

Sorry you cannot download the entire suite for free. You will have to pay a charge for the license copy which can be done on the official site. I am listing some pros and cons of the product so that you can decide weather to go for full version or enjoy the trial only. First thing it is a fully customizable DVD creator tool. You do not need to have special movie editing skills to create your own DVD show. The software burns the disc without an lengthy transcoding system and really fast. It supports mpeg 2, mpeg 1, Tivo HD, Microsoft Media center file, hd, ac3, etc. The only cons is that the screen is not a good quality.