Thread: Themes and Macros on MS word 2010 with Mac OS X Lion

Themes and Macros on MS word 2010 with Mac OS X Lion

I used MS word 2010 software on my Mac OS X Lion OS. I use such combination on my iMac desktop PC. NOw my problem is i'm trying to create or set new theme in this MS word 2010 file but it won't work. Also i need some descriptions about the macros on this MS word 2010 software. CAn anyone knows more about it?? If yes, please describe it. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Themes and Macros on MS word 2010 with Mac OS X Lion

In Page layout option, you can find the Themes option. Just one click on available themes can makes impacts on the single or whole page of the word document. you can also get the additional themes by downloading it from proper word site. Hence check this and locate its result. Its well for you. colour schemes, font and Effects are part of the themes. HEnce changing colors, fonts and effects may also work to modify such current themes.

Through Macros, you don’t need to perform same action regularly. It works to set the same font setting, colors, and effects every time by just click on available macros. View menu of the Office 2010 or word 2010 provide such macros. Hence use it and check its output. Its well for using same properties on the text without much additional space.

yes, this is possible in MS word 2010. It by default save the macros that recently activated on your word 2010. Hence you can also use help. Its well for you. Try it and check its output. View menu provide the record macro.. option. You need to just enable this option. Its well for you.

You can either copy such created macros to your external storage drive. Otherwise the default location for saving this macros in your MS word 2010 is library/application support/microsoft/office/user templates. Then check this setup folder and check its content. It show you the inbuilt macros and newly created macros.