Thread: CyberLink Power DVD Vs Arcsoft

CyberLink Power DVD Vs Arcsoft

Hi,
    I came across two blu ray players which made me more confused here. I want to among two options. The first one is CyberLink Power DVD and the second one it Arcsoft. Which one among them is best one to buy for viewing a blu ray disk. I have sony blu ray player attached to my computer. Currently I am using a trial version of Cyberlink. But some of my friend suggested me Arcsoft. Before purchasing the full version I need some key features of both the software's. So that it will be really easy to determine that which one is better.

Re: CyberLink Power DVD Vs Arcsoft

I will go with Arcsoft. This why because first I was using a trial version of the same. Then I upgraded to full version and they offered me a discount on the amount this reduced my cost. Second thing on the full version I had heard that CyberLink has pulled out a HD support. This made my mind diverted completely towards the Arcsoft. As I had worked on it for a long time I found it very easy and functional. It is a one stop solution for your Blu Ray disc. I had not yet decided to switch to a different software. There is prices difference between both the applications. CyberLink is bit costlier than Arcsft.

I am listing you an entire feature of Arcsoft. I have a license copy of it. I am not sure about the CbyberLink DVD. But this information will help you to compare the product. The packed of Arcsoft ahs Total Media Theater support that led you to access all types of HD movies and guarantees awesome playback. Then comes Total Media Studio which can capture and edit HD movies. The third one is Total Media VR. This supports multiple HD formats. Then comes the Total media backup and Record tool which is use for backing up the entire movies on the disc and record HD type videos. The player gives a full HD support weather it is of any different format or not. The performance is great with very easy to use features.

CyberLink DVD player is tbe best software today for viewing Blu Ray disc. It is bit less costly then Arcsoft. It is a very popular and powerful tool for viewing HD movies. The player supports AVCHD, AVCREC, MPEG 4, MPEG 2 and WMV HD type format. They are all HD formats. The player is cable of transferring 8 channels of audio over a single cable. The TrueTheater technology in Cyberlink is best feature I liked. The output quality of movies is same as they are put on the disc. It has some motion utilizing thing which gives a smoother playback.