Thread: How to Convert LP & Cassettes into CDs

How to Convert LP & Cassettes into CDs

hi
    lps and Cassettes are getting outdated now days but there is past recorded in it well i am having such recording at my house which i wanted to copy to CDs so i can store it for long time and can listen this song for long time too so please help me and tell how to converting this lps to cd .
    thank you

Re: How to Convert LP & Cassettes into CDs

How to Copy LPs to CDs

• Purchase an interface specifically designed to link a record turntable to your PC. it will converts the audio signal from analog to digital so you can edit it later.
    • Connect the turntable to the interface using two RCA-type cables.
    • Install the audio editing software that came with the interface, and then connect the interface to your computer using either an USB or firewire cable.
    • Record of the record will be in real time so that will take time as long as your album size is...
    • Edit your recording using the audio editing software you installed earlier, and save it to your PC. This will remove any annoying hisses or pops that are fairly common when recording LPs.
    • Transfer the file containing your recording to an audio CD using your favorite CD authoring software

ehow.com

ION LP 2 CD USB Turntable / CD Burner Best LPs to CDs burner

Ion innovates in the field of digitization of long-playing records with the LP 2 CD for your music from an LP to a CD or iPod .The stylish and intuitive LP 2 CD turntable archive your record of 33, 45 and 78 turns on iPod but burning your own music on CD!

The EZ Vinyl Converter 2 software facilitates transfers your music and looking even further to an analysis by Gracenote technology, automatic information about long-playing record and the artist on the Internet.

The LP 2 CD turntable from ION also reduces any crack or other unwanted noise so that a brighter you can enjoy music, almost as good as new. Thanks to the burner and the USB port allows you to record him free choice on the computer to connect or your long-playing records to CD to enjoy. The CD can be even rewritable.

Technical characteristics:
    • Compatible with 33 1 / 3, 45 and 78 rpm
    • CD / CD-RW burner
    • USB port
    • PC and Mac compatible

Supplied accessories:
    • EZ Vinyl Converter 2 Software

Audacity is not designed specifically for converting LPs to MP3, it is a recorder / editor multitrack audio comprehensive. We must therefore find the features that we are interested in an interface that does not really shines by its beauty and its accessibility. However, nothing is insurmountable as we will see in a tutorial step by step.check this guide How to Convert LP and cassette tapes to MP3