Thread: Can i convert iTunes to MP3

Can i convert iTunes to MP3

I need some urgent help from you all guys, hope you do. While searching on this forum I found many post regarding converting the audio formats. But actually i need to convert iTunes MP4 files to MP3 format to use it one of my Nokia mobile phone. Is that possible ? If yes than please let me know how can i convert iTunes to MP3 ? Help appreciated.

Re: Can i convert iTunes to MP3

For converting iTunes to Mp4 you need to get an application called NoteBurner. NoteBurner Audio Converter introduces a smart way of converting a wide range of audio file formats to MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, FLAC and WAV. Utilizing virtual burning technology, NoteBurner is able to convert M4P to MP3, convert DRM protected WMA to MP3, and convert WMA to WAV.

NoteBurner is a versatile music converter that can be used as MP3 music converter, AAC audio converter, WAV to MP3 converter, M4A to MP3 converter, and RM to MP3 converter. NoteBurner free your music to MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, FLAC or WAV format ready for playback on any computers or compatible music devices.

To Convert iTunes M4P music to MP3 with NoteBurner and iTunes, just go through this simple steps:-

• On the main window of NoteBurner, click the Settings button, a dialogue box will pop-out
    • Browse to choose a file folder for storing the converted songs
    • Choose MP3 as output format
    • Go to MP3 tab and check the ID3Tag options
    • Click the OK button to save the changes
    • You can burn the already existing iTunes playlist, or create a new playlist, and then add selected songs to the playlist for converting to MP3
      • Choose the menu File > New Playlist, or click the addition sign to create a new playlist
      • Select songs or audiobooks in your iTunes library
      • Right-click on the selected files, choose “Add to playlist > (The playlist you create)”

• Click on the Burn Disc button to start burning the playlist.
    • In iTunes 8, before the burning starts, you will be prompted to choose CD burner. You should:
      • Choose NoteBurner Virtual_CD_RW as the CD burner
      • Select Audio CD as Disc Format
      • Check the "Include CD Text" option

• The converted playlist and songs will show up on the main window of NoteBurner.
      • You can double-click any song to preview the music, or click the Play button to play selected song
      • Click the Folder button to open the output folder, where you will find the converted MP3 files

iTunes is one of the most popular digital media applications today because it allows people to buy merchandises and download games, applications, music videos and music at iTunes store. AS you are iTunes user you must know that most files on iTunes are DRM protected that can be played only on specific devices and computers. So first find either the file is protected or unprotected.

Anyways,NoteBurner is an iTunes music converter which will install a virtual CD burner in your PC. Here is how to convert iTunes Mp4 to Mp3:-

• Run iTunes and set burner options firstly. You can choose Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Burning menu and then select your CD burner.

• If you don't have a physical burner, you may use a virtual burner program, NoteBurner. Go to noteburner.com to download the program. After you install it, you can choose NoteBurner Virtual CD-RW as what you do in the first step.

• Create a new playlist in iTunes and add all m4p files you want to convert to this new list.

• If you use NoteBurner, you need to select the output format in NoteBurner. After you click Settings button, you can set the output as MP3, WAV and WMA.

• Click Burn Disc button in iTunes to starting the burning. If you use NoteBurner, this is the final step since the program can rip back the burned music automatically. The output folder will be open automatically after all music finishes encoding.

• If you burn the m4p files on real CD, you need to rip the music back in iTunes. Open iTunes Edit>Preferences>Advanced menu and click small Importing tab inside the Advanced tab to choose "WAV encoder" or "AIFF Encoder" in the "Import Using" dropdown. In the left-hand panel under "Devices", select the CD that you burned

• In the main window opposite, deselect any CD track(s) you do not want to convert. Right-click or control-click over them, and choose the "convert to AIFF" or "convert to WAV" option

• After the conversion, you may find the converted file at C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music.Source:ehow.com

I will also suggest NoteBurner Audio Converter, as i have used it and found it really the best for this process. It utilizes virtual CD burning technology to simulate the burning and ripping process. With this advanced audio format converting mechanism, NoteBurner excellently converts iTunes music to MP3, DRM protected WMA music to MP3 or unprotected WMA, as well as converting any other audio files to MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, FLAC or WAV format.