Thread: Required indesign magazine templates for front page

Required indesign magazine templates for front page

I have blogs kind of stuff on my website and I wanted to attach a magazine cover for it, and for that I am finding out the template for indesign, pagemaker or Quarck, so does anybody know where I can find a magazine template. I want to have the options enabled for General cover layout- logo placement, feature headings Page layouts for different ad sizes: 1/2 Page Vertical 3.125 x 9.5 1/2 Page Horizontal 6.5 x 4.5 1/4 Page Vertical 3.125 x 4.5 1/... These are the requirement as per my page layout. Your suggestions would be helpful for me, and reply me ASAP.

Re: Required indesign magazine templates for front page

Archaeology Odyssey was a bimonthly magazine designed by AURAS Design, It has a basic construction, with a cover, TOC, front and back departments, and a feature well. Laying out a magazine can be more of a hassle then writing the content for it. There are number of sites available on the Internet which will makes you available with the magazine template or One great way to massively cut down on the time it takes to lay out your magazine is by using an InDesign magazine template.

One can create a magazine template faster than they can locate and download one from the internet. Quite simply, when you create and publish a magazine title that title becomes valuable in itself, as a well known and respected trading name. Set up margins and columns, define some character/paragraph styles and go to it. This 'equity value', as it is called, is quite separate from the asset value.

There are sites that provide very professional as well as private design templates. They provide the facility where you can always transform any of the magazines into any topic of your choice. Check back or subscribe on the left, as we add new layouts on a regular basis. They have a wide variety on genres and have them ready in Quark and In Design. and still they be Very inexpensive and professional!