Thread: Your current Security Settings prohibit running ActiveX Controls on this page outlook

Your current Security Settings prohibit running ActiveX Controls on this page outlook

Using Outlook 2003, when I open a message of electronic mail, the message "Your current Security Settings prohibit running ActiveX Controls on this page Outlook" it appears. I cannot see how to add the sender to the publishers of confidence or another type to allow that this message of electronic mail executes correctly. What I am losing here...????

Re: Your current Security Settings prohibit running ActiveX Controls on this page outlook

I don't know why you want to allow this service because in reference to my knowledge this is seem to be trouble from there.... I hope you understood what i am telling about i hope this information is worth full to you....!

Re: Your current Security Settings prohibit running ActiveX Controls on this page outlook

If still you want to change the setting then just go to the security setting & lower the security till the error goes away... Also if it is asking only for permission then just allow the permission to view....! If still that doesn't work for you then just see if the site is restricted from the server...! Hopefully this information helped you.

I have brought you the direct solution from Microsoft see the link given below & findout the best solution for yourself.... Just go through the link for the solution on the Topic...!

You receive errors or you experience reduced functionality when you use the task pane in Office 2003