Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How do you burn vts file

Windows Software

Old 20-08-2009

How do you burn vts file

Hi,

I have some VTS file which i want to burn in to DVD. but i dont know which software should i use. but the problem is the Vts files which i have is over 5 gb so i can not make DVD. Is there any program to reduce size of VTS file so that i can burn it in to DVD. Plaese tell me How do you burn vts file.

Thanks

Old 20-08-2009

Re: How do you burn vts file

i suggest you to use DVD Santa, its a is a program that is designed to copy and burn DVDs. You with an opportunity to copy a movie 9Go on a 4.7GB recordable DVD, and make room on your hard disk by copying files on your DVD. You can make films that you enjoy the effects. This application "all-in-one" can also convert your video files (AVI, WMV, VOB, ASF and more) in DVD format.
Old 20-08-2009

Re: How do you burn vts file

If you have a proper DVD structure then use ImgBurn. its a best software to burn CDs / DVDs. Lightweight and quick to launch ImgBurn teaching offers an interface that enables novices to experts as easily burn files. The latest drives are supported (Booktype, bitsetting). Advanced features are available in the menus. For example you can create images of folders on your hard drive. ImgBurn will do its best to burn your DVD-Video double layer images using the layer break you've specified in the IFO, but it can also calculate the best place for you. Advanced functionality can be found in context menus that appear when you right click on various bits of the user interface.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,