Thread: What is Evidence Nuker , it is Safe

What is Evidence Nuker , it is Safe

Hello , Can you Tell me What is the evidence Nuker software, it is safe to download and use these evidence Nuker software, can you tell me what can i do with these Evidence nuker software , please help me thanks in advance

Re: What is Evidence Nuker , it is Safe

Evidence Nuker is one of the most powerful tools to be on the shelves of your computer . It will teach you many things you did not know about computers and software. It not only just hide things, it is also to protect them, and that is why I loved it so much. I like learning new things and when I can use in everyday life, it's just a bonus. I can used these new skills to improve my knowledge

The files, websites, and History that you thought you have deleted can be recovered , Evidence Nuker will Permanently erase Everything that you want deleted! , Almost every action you make is recorded and can be traced anyone, not just from one computer expert , but by an average computer user, such as your spouse, boss, friend, , access to the PC that you use. evidence nuker will destroy eveything

Evidence Nuker can even speed up your PC! Chances are your computer has hundreds of junk files , many files that are stored in different memory locations . Those files take valuable disk space on your computer can slow down your computer and even make your pc nonfunctional ,