Thread: What a rolling action plan

What a rolling action plan

I've asked how to draft an action plan rolling by our manager and in MS Outlook or Word can be done. I know of flow charts, Gant charts (Excel), recurring appointments / tasks, and of course the full program of the States Project, but was curious whether anyone had actually heard what a rolling action plan in Word / Outlook would be?

Re: What a rolling action plan

i don't think it as template, but rather an overview, an action plan would describe. it will start a middle and an end. but it can be more complex than the above. Please have a look at here for rolling action plan.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/te...s/default.aspx

You will find a lot of free templets here.

An Action Plan is a summary of what you in your business over a specified period is achieved. Action Plan includes a template of 14 page spreads called Word and Excel 7.
    Use this template: 1. Scope the big picture - what you outline with objectives, budget, time to achieve each bind immediately available to an action step.
    2. Break smaller tasks - tasks for team members to rely. Consider the deadlines in terms of allocating resources.
    3. Create a list of action steps - for each task, prepared a list of to-dos for those ranked in consecutive order.
    4. Select priority - Some steps are more important that others. Give priority to steps that deadline, task, and the number of steps continue to be based.
    5. Communicate - do the plan for team members which tasks are entrusted.
    6. Full deadlines on time - estimate when the tasks finish at the rate of completion of the action step will be based.
    7. The results of the track - run continuously evaluate performance and control to the project stays on track conditions.

Hey thanks for th prompt reply but can you guys give me an link where I can find more information & download some templates too.

May be a tutorial or how to will also do.

Thanks in advance.

You need to go through this: Create Your First Action Plan

I hope this helps you.