Thread: Application stealing focus in Vista

Application stealing focus in Vista

Hi friends,

I have recently migrated from Windows Xp to Windows Vista everything is workign fine but i am facing some issues like whenever i am trying to install any application and at the same time if i am doing any other work like writing any email in Outlook 2007 in between of my composing i get the installing application stealing the focus of my current work, and demanding a command which irritates me a lot. Can anyone help me out with this issue ?

Downlaod software for Application stealing focus

I was also facing such kind of issue when i need to like to reconnect to teamspeak or something, i get the UE. I really wish I could figure out how to get back in without the UE. then i try to download the following software and then my problem was being solved, hope you problem also gets solved.For downloading software click here

Application stealing focus in Windows Vista

Thanks for replying me i don't want to have any software or application for this is there any other way by which i can solve this issue when i asked my friend he told me that we can do it by going into registry but don't know the exact steps for it, does anyone has any idea for the same.

Application stealing focus in Vista

I was also facing such kind of issue and i try to click on start and then went to run option over there type regedit and press enter button then registry window would get open now goto the following location HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop over here locate ForegroundLockTimeout under base click on decimal and then type 0 in the Value data box and click on OK and reboot your system for changes to get effected.