Thread: Roxio Photosuite Error

Roxio Photosuite Error

I was having Windows XP & was using Roxio PhotoSuite 9 on it... But now i have upgrade my OS to Vista.... & Roxio Photosuite 9 will not load beyond the splash screen. Is there a patch for VISTA to correct this?

Re: Roxio Photosuite Error

After the fight against the installation of almost one week I have installed everything finally and I am having the same problem and, next, some. It said me that I have a conflict with another software in my system reason why I am happening through the process to end a beginning program and stopping trying to start up a program and to try. I am going to let him know if I find out to me don't mention it conclusive.

I had the same problem after installed the EMC9 in my HP Slimline executes Vista Premium first time. Therefore, to follow the procedure of uninstall cleaning and to install EMC9 in Vista again. That it worked perfectly for me. It uses a procedure of uninstall cleaning, can find more information in the Web site of Roxio. The procedure of uninstall cleaning will guide to him through several steps. nobody is lost. First installation like of sequences of commandos of error when open Roxio EMC9 in Vista was undergoing a pile of questions after my, never open PS9 - always triggered the windows of installation of software, video to obtain hangs wave, etc I have a HP Slimline with Vista Premium, that comes with Average Creator 9 HIM, then I have updated to the complete version. After first nor installing the complete version or it leaves from the light the version of which the programs were there were working or. So it followed the Cleaning of uninstall step by step, and worked.

Thanks for both for such a fast reply & yes i followed both the solution you both gave me & found that both were correct but the first reply was a short & easy procedure to do...! Once Again Thanks...!