Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

audio and video controller drivers

Windows Software

Old 15-08-2009

audio and video controller drivers

Hi, I reinstalled windows xp on my computer but video controller(VGA compatible) and audio device on high definition audio bus have big yellow question marks next to them. The computer is an ei system e205a. pls does anybody know where i can find both drivers. Thank you in advance for your help.

Old 15-08-2009

Re: audio and video controller drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by puk284 View Post
The computer is an ei system e205a. pls does anybody know where i can find both drivers. Thank you in advance for your help.
I've done some research out of curiosity, and I've discovered that support for Ei System computers is virtually nonexistent. There is no home page for it, and it isn't even listed at places like Drivers Guide.

According to this information, you can't get any help anywhere.

My only thought (besides deep-sixing the sucker) would be to download some kind of driver tool like Driver Detective, pay the full usage fee, and let it scan your machine and access the appropriate drivers for you.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,