Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-08-2009

Can I use KeyBoard for Viewing File Properties

Does anyone know how to use the keyboard for seeing the properties of the file???? Actually my right click of the mouse is not working... So can anyone tel me how to use properties for the file...????
Old 14-08-2009

Re: Can I use KeyBoard for Viewing File Properties

It is the simple solution & is a very short procedure to it.... Even a small child can do it... I think you are just a beginner... Look at the Keyboard you will find a button looking like as shown on the image attached below just go to the file or select the file & then click to button & you will see a box as on when you were clicking the right click to the button while you use mouse & there will be the last option called as Properties... Go to it & press Enter...! Now you are able to see the properties...!
Old 14-08-2009

There is a second option for it just you have to on the OnScreen Keyboard.... To On that service go to the start button on the taskbar & then in that go to the programs. Now go to the Accessories & in that go to the Accessibility & at the final click on the OnScreen Keyboard button.... I think that will show the keyboard on the screen. & then follow the same procedure as shown above.... but with the mouse & the keyboard on the screen...!
Old 14-08-2009

Thanks for both for such a fast reply & yes i followed both the solution you both gave me & found that both were correct but the first reply was a short & easy procedure to do...! Once Again Thanks...!

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,