Thread: What is a .MHT file

What is a .MHT file

.MHT files refers to which files, I get this file when I downloaded the files from the internet, it was there when Open the Win RAR file, And also let me know which application should I use to open the .MHT file.

Re: What is a .MHT file

Web page archive saved with Internet Explorer; formatted using MIME HTML or "MHTML," which saves HTML, Click 'Open' Button or Select Menu 'File' - 'Open *.mht File', images and other media files into a single file; encoded with .MIME encoding. MHTML is an Internet standard that defines the MIME structure that is used to send Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) content in the body of e-mail messages.

The MHTML URL Handler in Microsoft Windows is part of Outlook Express and provides a URL type that can be used on the local computer. I also run Windows Live One Care which has been very good so far. With the URL type (MHTML://), you can start documents by clicking Start, clicking Run, and then typing a command line in the Open box in Microsoft Windows Explorer or Microsoft Internet Explorer.

MHTML is an Internet standard that defines the MIME structure that is used to send Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) content in the body of e-mail messages. What happens when you attempt to open the file? Are there any errors generated? Have you looked at the file association? The MHTML URL Handler in Microsoft Windows is part of Outlook Express and provides a URL type that can be used on the local computer. you can start documents by clicking Start, clicking Run, and then typing a command line in the Open box in Microsoft Windows Explorer or Microsoft Internet Explorer.