Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need usb audio.sys file for Windows Vista

Windows Software

Old 13-08-2009

I am having some sound issue on my PC whenever i am trying to use my usb speakers the sounds gets disturbed , but if i try to use it on another system over there it's workign fine. But today when i try to use Windows media player for listening songs i got an message as usbaudio.sys file missing or corrupted and i am getting this message in Windows Vista. Can anyone tell me what should i do in this case.

Old 13-08-2009

I was also facing such kind of issue where it was asking me for usbaudio.sys file, this i got it from Windows Cd and i try to copy and paste it in Windows folder and try to restart my computer and then i was not getting any message. I hope your problem will also get solved.
Old 13-08-2009

Need usbaudio.sys file for Windows Vista

I have try to find in Windows Boot Cd but was not able to get it it might happen that the file might be missing from the CD because and while installation also might had got skipped because of which i am facing such issue. Can anyone provide me download link where i can directly download usbaudio.sys file for windows vista without wasting my time.
Old 13-08-2009

Download usbaudio.sys file for Windows Vista

Don't worry Darthmouth i have found out the site where do can directly download usbaudio.sys file for your Windows Vista and you know after downloading it where you need to paste it after pasting reboot your computer once for changes to get effected. For downloading click here.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,