Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

roxio media manager

Windows Software

Old 13-08-2009

roxio media manager

I have been using roxio media manager with my windows XP and bberry 8830. Recently I ran regcure to optimize my PC. My Roxio media manager will now not even open. Instead a dialogue box appears stating This application has requested runtime to terminate it . How can I fix this? I have so many family photos and videos on my C drive that can be opened with Roxio.

thank you!!

Old 13-08-2009

Re: roxio media manager

You mentioned that it was working previously, did you install anything or run any registry cleaner recently.These utilities can corrupt installations of some software, so use them carefully.I guess you may need to perform a clean installation of the Media Manager
Old 13-08-2009

Re: roxio media manager

Because of registry clean it is possible that regcur had altered the Windows Registry file. This can make your Roxio unstable. Now there is two way by which you can retrieve you data. The first one is run a system restore. Go to Start Menu > Programs > Accessories > System > System Restore. Other wiser go to C\windows\program file\roxio. In the folder you will see you photos copy from there and re-install your application.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,