Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Microsoft Office 2007 to automatic start when I turn on Windows

Windows Software

Old 13-08-2009

Microsoft Office 2007 to automatic start when I turn on Windows

How can I get Microsoft Office 2007 to automatic start when I turn on Windows 7?

~Kris

Old 13-08-2009

Re: Microsoft Office 2007

I am not using windows 7 this is for Windows Vista read it and you can try for win 7

1. Click the Start button Button image, click All Programs, and then click Microsoft Office.
2. In the list of available Office programs, right-click the icon of the program or programs you want to start automatically, and then click Copy on the shortcut menu.
3. In the All Programs list, right-click the Startup folder, and then click Explore on the shortcut menu.
4. In the window that opens, click Organize, and then click Paste.

Keyboard shortcut To paste your selection into the Startup folder more quickly, press CTRL+V.

for more see here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...749111033.aspx
Old 13-08-2009

Re: Microsoft Office 2007 to automatic start when I turn on Windows

Right click on Microsoft Office 2007 exe file of the program you want to run at startup, and click on Create Shortcut.Open the Start Menu. Click on All Programs, right click on the Startup folder, and click on Open or Explore. To Add Startup Program drag the shortcut created to inside the Startup folder and drop it.
Old 14-08-2009

Re: Microsoft Office 2007 to automatic start when I turn on Windows

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylon View Post
I am not using windows 7 this is for Windows Vista read it and you can try for win 7

1. Click the Start button Button image, click All Programs, and then click Microsoft Office.
2. In the list of available Office programs, right-click the icon of the program or programs you want to start automatically, and then click Copy on the shortcut menu.
3. In the All Programs list, right-click the Startup folder, and then click Explore on the shortcut menu.
4. In the window that opens, click Organize, and then click Paste.

Keyboard shortcut To paste your selection into the Startup folder more quickly, press CTRL+V.

for more see here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...749111033.aspx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoMas321 View Post
Right click on Microsoft Office 2007 exe file of the program you want to run at startup, and click on Create Shortcut.Open the Start Menu. Click on All Programs, right click on the Startup folder, and click on Open or Explore. To Add Startup Program drag the shortcut created to inside the Startup folder and drop it.
Not bad guys, I just tried it out, and it worked perfectly! Your help is appreciated!

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,